Thursday, January 5, 2012

World of Warcraft Gold

So we meet again World of Warcraft, I thought I finished my free trial and put you away never to be seen from again. Now I'm like Gollum  with  my precious, why did they have to start handing out free wow accounts left and right. Who cares that they're limited to level 20, it's still just as addictive.

I've played a little bit more and can say for certain that if I spent the money and got an actual account I'd be done for. I'd sit on my computer for 20 hours a day and do nothing but get gold, fight people, and just waste time in general. I don't know why people  campaign against tobacco companies when wow is much worse for todays youth.

I'm even thinking about trying to get them to ban my World of Warcraft account so that I can never play it again. Drastic times call for drastic measures. There's no way i'd be able to stop myself from power leveling   to max level and then what, I finally start playing the game. That's the problem with WOW is that you can do anything, ANYTHING. It's almost like Skyrim, another game I have consciously avoided for fear that it consumes my life. I think I just have to avoid awesome role-playing games like they're the plague, because once I start playing them it will be like crack cocaine. And we've all seen those PSA's about crack, except I'd be in the one for World of Warcraft.

Here's a little before and after pic of some guy that started playing World of Warcraft. 1000 gold to whoever tells me how to stop this from happening to me.

before and after playing World of Warcraft, boy did he get fat.

2 comments:

  1. it can just suck your life away...my advice wean yourself off it by playing skyrim...at least with that you'll eventually run out of stuff to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| unblocked tetris| tetrisgames| monster high games| play monster high games| kizi 2| kizi

    ReplyDelete