Monday, January 2, 2012

Bangkok Dangerous

This is hopefully the conclusion to my stupid action movie phase of posting. It was the holidays, I had to watch a ton of terrible action movies. This one wasn't that bad all things considered, Nicolas Cage was awesome as usual, the entire setting of the movie(Bangkok) was perfect, and even the side characters made sense. The huge problem was with the ending.

Why, Why, Why, Why would Nicolas Cage's character kill himself in the end? What possibly happened where he couldn't get away anymore? Could he not just walk over and shoot the dude? There was no point to that, so the entire movie sucks because the director/editor/everyone involved was too chicken to put in a badass ending where Cage blows the bad guys head off and runs away from the cops and retires to a tropical paradise. This is why I don't completely like too many movies, because even if the entire movie goes right they'll always ruin the ending by trying to make it "happy" or something like that.

Well this has been a rant about what could've been a good movie. I need to walk into Hollywood and slap some directors/writers in the face and make them produce my movie. I call it "The Best Movie Ever Made, it's about a guy that goes around blowing stuff up, making stupid jokes, and ripping peoples throats. Oh wait, that movie's already been made and it's called MacGruber, one of my favorite movies of all time.

7 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It'ѕ a vеry eаsy on the eyeѕ which mаkeѕ it muсh
    mоre ρleasant for mе to come here аnd viѕit mоге often.

    Diԁ уou hіre οut a ԁеsigner to creаte your theme?

    Grеat worκ!

    Αlѕo νisit my webpаge Smokeless Cigarettes
    Also see my webpage - Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
    create your theme? Exceptional work!

    my web page - cargo pants for men

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.


    Here is my web-site 93 dodge cummins for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it
    can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and
    she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but
    I had to share it with someone!

    My webpage Pure Green Tea Extract

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi arе using Wordpress for уour ѕite platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying tо gеt startеd anԁ set up my own.
    Do you need any html сoding knowledge tο make your own blog?
    Any help would bе greаtly apρreciated!



    my weblog Best Shoes For Cross Country Running

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than
    just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    But imagine if you added some great graphics or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is
    excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could certainly be one
    of the greatest in its niche. Awesome blog!

    Feel free to visit my webpage http://www.verawangshoes.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
    tu 95| call of duty| clicker heroes| strike force heroes 2| kitten cannon

    ReplyDelete