Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weird Game of the Week #11: Don't Shoot the Puppy

Now I know I've been absent from my blog for some time and I thought I'd get back into the swing of things by using a classic weird game. I'm sure most of you have played this game before, but for those who haven't this game is a good history lesson.

The year was 1947, and Hitler was rampaging throughout Europe, which has nothing to do with Southern Sri Lanka, where the Mexican Staring frog resides. The Mexican Staring frog of Southern Sri Lanka is known throughout the universe as one of the most 5 deadliest creatures, along with the Basilisk and purple unicorns. The Mexican Staring frog of Southern Sri Lanka has almost nothing to do with this game, the history of this game is that it was one of the first completely useless games that everyone has played at least once.

Click the Picture to go to this game and waste at least 30 seconds of your life.

Shoot the Puppy, the weird game of the week #11 on gaming through life blog

4 comments:

  1. I lol'd when I realized what he had done at the beginning of level 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this game. I think I actually beat it one time.

    ReplyDelete