Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weird Game of the Week#10: Third World Farmer

Sorry that I've not had the time to go out and comment on your stuff but I'll do that now.  I've been having some stock-related financial hardships at the moment, which is ironically why this week's weird game is brought to us by Wall Street, "what happens in Wall Street stays in Wall Street".

I'm pretty sure that this game is rigged to make you lose and die a horrible death because it has a "Please donate to third world farmers" thing once your final farmer has died.

I found this game to be extremely hard because I know nothing about farming, but on the upside I "lived" for 17 years after I became a third world farmer, even though the last few I didn't have enough money to plant crops and had to sell off my wife and kids only to wind up negative $100 when I died. The second time I farmed, I survived and became sort of a billionaire among the third worlders because of my first years awesomely risky peanut yield.

To play this game you can either Click Here, or you could donate all of your money to that third world farming charity and move to Africa to show them how to plant peanuts.

Now all I've got to do is make some money so I don't have to go into third world farming. Stupid stock market.

I also think it's about time to reward the people who actively comment on my posts with some "dividends".
Third World Farmer game, Weird game of the week #10

5 comments:

  1. Is this like the modern version of Oregon Trail? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO!!!! no joke, I briefly held a top score in this game a couple of years ago.

    EDUCATION AND KIDS. HAVE LOTS OF KIDS, HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was interesting, but incredibly frustrating. I think you are right about being rigged.

    ReplyDelete