Saturday, February 26, 2011

World of Warcraft...Dun Dun Duuun!

So I've finally resorted to doing it, playing World of Warcraft. It is just a 14 day free trial, and I haven't started yet, but I already know that I need to keep from getting sucked in. I need to keep telling myself that this is just a temporary fix for a gaming withdrawal. I'm going to start it up right after I publish this post and hopefully it will be good, but not good enough to lock me into it's magical spell. I'm going to toe the line between worlds and hopefully I can come out unscathed, for there has been many a knight felled by its mystical powers.

 Now, I shall pay tribute to some warriors lost between our worlds....... I'm going to ask you to now play the video and slowly scroll down the page. I know this is a blatant ripoff of the ASPCA commercial but hey, why fix what ain't broken. I'm just upset I can't get that slow zoom in/out thing they do.


nerd at his computer
a fat guy trying to fix his computer
a super nerd dressed to impress
nerdy batman cosplay
why do fat guys cosplay as girls
fat guy cosplaying
fat girl cosplaying

I shall venture onward now, in hope that I might return to you one day with most of my cardiovascular health in tact.

8 comments:

  1. that is very, very sad.

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys are cool! In shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I just stopped by to show my support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful man... I've seen many friends get sucked in and never leaving the computer screen... I'm happily waiting for Diablo 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics lol. Be careful I know very few that could walk away from WoW without major intervention. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't overdo it, man. WoW gets you like crack cocaine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too much geeks in one post XD :joke:

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah yeah those guys are so badass,
    funny tho, if they would get their asses up, they would get rich easily, working some IT stuff.

    hold on to your dreams, they said...

    ReplyDelete