Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weird Game of the Week# #6: Bull Run

Bull Fighter Game Link
Get ready to grab the bull by the horns in this weeks weird game brought to us by the ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. In this game you play as an idiotic Spaniard who thinks he can traverse the streets of his homeland quicker than a 2000-pound bull. The game is extremely simple, use the arrow keys to avoid both the bulls and your fellow countrymen. I always seemed to get tripped up on the people instead of gored by the bulls, but the bulls provide a much greater sense of loss. I don't know if I could've beaten this game without wearing my pajama-suit. Click the picture to go to the game.

 I think my new Spanish motto is going to be "T'an pillao" if that is the exact translation underneath it in the picture. My old spanish motto was "Imposible solo existe en el mundo de los incapaces." which means 'Impossible only exists in the world of the incapable'.

9 comments: