Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gaming Through Life: The Worlds Best Hippopotamus Seppuku Resource

Earlier in the month I tried to get my blog to be the number 1 link in google for the phrase "How do I get a hippopotamus to commit seppuku?", and I have succeeded. With this victory come the spoils, as I have also ranked pretty well for a variety of hippopotamus/seppuku related queries. Below is a sampling of my accomplishments.
Google results page for gaming through life
search results page for hippopotamus seppuku

Gaming Through Life: The Leading Expert on Hippo Seppuku
My blog is the best for hippopotamus suicide
Another google results page for my blog: Gaming Through Life
Hippopotamus committing seppuku results page
My blogs results for hippopotamus suicide queries
Gaming through Life


And now for my personal favorite. That second result is a blog I'm following that has a recent posts from followers column. So that means my blog is #1 and a link to my blog from another blog is #2. Booyah. Mission Accomplished.
My favorite google search results page of all time

18 comments:

  1. That's awesome! how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work topping Google there man

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

    Probably the best blog I've seen in a month. hahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. topping google with weird searches lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa man youre brilliant. i should totally try something like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rofl! That's ridiculous, but I couldn't resist to look up seppuku

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah, that's actually pretty damn funny. Following, keep the win rolling in. ;)

    http://justsomespice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much win there man. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol good job but what is seppuku? I am almost scared to look it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha congrats i envy you outside the box thinking thats awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok now seriously, why the dont want to commit seppuku?

    why?

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a rather uncommon thing to write about or research, but good on you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah nice things ,
    but seppuku ?!

    ReplyDelete