Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crime Show Investigator: i Need Some Feedback

So I haven't posted for the last couple of days because I've been working diligently on my website. I've actually been working on it for over 3 months but I kicked it into maximum warp this week. It is something I thought of where people can submit reviews of crime television shows and movies, like the billions of cop dramas and detective shows that there are nowadays. I watch a few, and that gave me the idea, plus I just wanted to try my hand at creating a website.

Here's where you come in. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to wander into my website with fresh eyes (and unique web browsers) and tell me if you see anything. It can be anything, from something horribly wrong to something that you just don't quite like. I don't have every browser known to man and the ones I do have are the newest versions so I want to know if any of you see something that gets messed up in your browser. If something looks off could you please leave a comment with your browser and what happened and I will happily go and comment and support you. I don't really want support yet on my new site though, thanks.
---Sorry about the obnoxious link text down there, it's just a small bit of SEO. ---

 The site isn't complete because I don't even have a review of every television show I posted a category for and the movie section is non-existent. The Forum is a mess even though I've spent 5 hours today manipulating the stupid css files. Alright, this is what I think to be the worlds best crime show review website Crime Show Investigator: All Crime Movies and Television

And here is what you are comparing it against. There is also a gun to the left, I know it's not there in the pic.

crimeshowinvestigator.com  the worlds best crime television and movie website

I think I did pretty well and I only spent $43.32 out of pocket on the whole shabang (not including the cost of my time).

7 comments:

  1. the site looks promissing, ill be sure to check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does look liike a good idea. ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should copy/paste some reviews on tv and movie sites to get you started, perhaps in your own words.

    the only crime show i watch is bones. sometimes criminal minds, but that show's for the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice. I know I've got to put more reviews up and get the movie section and forum working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, the site looks great! It seems like something that will generate a lot of traffic.

    Following & Supporting
    -Easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. crime shows are boring, its always the same crime... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the concept behind the site... I took a gander and the first thing that gave off a red flag was the font... especially the title font... but I'm not sure if you're trying to go for that old school 'murder she wrote' mystery vibe

    ReplyDelete