Friday, January 21, 2011

Weird Game of the Week#5: This is Why You're Fat

This weeks weird game is brought to us by High Fructose Corn syrup, #7 in the world for negative publicity. I'm going to take some liberties scripting this games object so here goes. The object of the game is to create a thanksgiving day feast for a very lazy, very hungry pilgrim using your Native American(read: Indian) hunting skills. You must track the turkeys through multiple forests over treacherous terrain, in no way is this a turkey massacre. You get nothing but the primitive bow and arrow that you fashion yourself from whatever was around in the 1500's. Once you have collected whatever scraps of turkey you can find, the pilgrim eats it all and whatever weight he gains is your score. I do mean to brag, but I did quite well in this game, because I am in fact 93.7% Native American and was able to channel my ancestors through my weapon, and managed 4th best in the world. Take that South Korea.
Click the pic for a link.
IQ Tester score

I also found an IQ tester that was easy and didn't ask for my phone number, so I took a shot. Turns out I'm pretty smart, in your face Einstein. Y'all can take a gander now and post results if they even compare to my immense intellect. It might be hard to see, but that number is 143, which is 7 points higher than what I estimate Einsteins score would be if he took this test. Pic is the link again. 
my IQ Test results

The poll results were Van Gogh, and I've started painting. It should only take a couple more days until I have the finished product. I have it from extremely uncredible sources that the art world has never awaited the finishing of a piece with as much anticipation. 

17 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. First comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds fun. i think i can challenge your score. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post. folowing!
    http://wifihighfive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a weird game premise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool blog man. follow back

    http://kgeez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post. i'm gonna go check my IQ :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want them to tell me what my IQ is. it's serious business

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I suck, 134... says I'm a literacy learner or something xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool blog and following.

    Follow me if you want.

    http://dutchanon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. challenge accepted.

    86thatish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol brutal, awesome idea for the cave thouhg. totally gonna do it

    ReplyDelete
  13. this quizz racked my brain i sat here with a blank stare for a bit

    http://how-to-help.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete