1. Paint it all in one day. I know this might seem like a huge task but you will thank yourself because you won't have to mix paints 3000 times trying to match the color you had yesterday. The result is that it won't match and you will have to scrape off and repaint the whole section.
2. Make sure to get a yellow, blue, and a red paint. As I learned these are the primary colors and allow you to mix any color you want. I didn't know this and thought "There's no red in this painting, why would I need that?" Also, black and brown don't come in that handy since everything you add it to just changes to black, it doesn't darken the color at all.
3. Get multiple brush sizes. That brush down there might look tiny, but when you're trying to paint something meant for a 3 foot canvas on an 9 x 11 inch Xbox it isn't. A smaller brush would have come in handy.
4. Know something about art. This will come in handy at all steps and might even make your painting look good.
6. Never sell your painting because when you die the price will skyrocket..
So here goes unveiling my masterpiece after the break......
Here is the original by Van Gogh
And here is what $3.42 gets you these days
And, drumroll please, is my brand old Xbox.....
I know, I didn't put it back together all the way because I couldn't fix the Xbox and I'll probably have to buy a new one. But first I'll take a break and play some video gam-oh this sucks.
The Trailer Park Art Forgery Challenge:
If you think this sucks then go spend under $5 and challenge me with your own masterpiece.
I seriously want to see more of these trailer park quality art forgeries.