Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Destruction and Baby Chipper: Weird Games of the Week #3

This week we have two morbidly weird games sponsored by Jonson and Jonson, a fictional company. The object of both of these games is the murder of babies. In game #1, Baby Destruction, you are asked to punch every baby the storks try to deliver in front of you while in game #2, Baby Chipper, you are performing a late 3rd trimester abortion using a vacuum hose and a wood chipper.

These games aren't weird in the I don't know what I'm playing way that the first two were, but I hope they make up for it with the fact that the idea of shooting a baby across the sidewalk into a wood chipper is pretty weird. Oh yeah, turn the sound up for baby chipper. You're welcome.

I'm trying a new style of linking so click the images to go to the games.


17 comments:

  1. Those are some crazy games!! Great blog by the way; following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. punching birds, of course! thats why all them birds are falling out of the sky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tip (target="blank") :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I thought flash couldn't get more wackier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! We'll I'll follow you just because your video game related :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't have flash on my iphone but baby chipper sounds horrible haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm assuming a game named baby chipper may scar me for life... or make me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine anti-baby games are the best thing that we can be using the internet for? hahaha. Following =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweet blog, check mine out!
    lifeformation.blogspot.com
    Follow, comment, and support your fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those games might be fun, but they sounds pretty weird xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. That games crazy, but pretty fun man

    ReplyDelete