Wednesday, December 8, 2010

QWOP - The New Impossible Game

In internet gaming there have been many games that have created with the sole purpose of making you throw your computer out a window. I think QWOP might just take the top spot since no matter what I've tried I cannot get past 15 meters.

The object of the game is simple, run 100 meters, but you have to control the runners legs using the QW and OP keys. That is where it gets a bit tricky. The first dozen times you try the runner convulses and smashes his face. Then you start getting 3-4 meters. Then you become addicted, trying to get your stride down and finish the race. Personally I don't think there is even a finish line. Find out for yourself.

http://foddy.net/Athletics.html

8 comments:

  1. nah was a criminal traffic violation charge..or some shit like that. lol havent tried this game, but apparently everyone gets negative scores on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, I still think the impossible game is better :]
    followin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best score after my first 3 attempts: -0.6m.

    i'm afraid i really embarrassed the small nation of Qwop in front of a stadium packed with olympic fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah I've played this game before. Sooooo hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to 50 metres and there's a hurdle! Damn!

    Following /brother, hope you'll do the same!

    http://fliptardation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally tried this shit. I can get some good strides, but have yet to make it past 15m

    ReplyDelete