Sunday, December 19, 2010

Line Simulator: Weird Game of The Week #1

I'm going to start a new trend here on my blog because I feel like it. Weird game of the week, sponsored this week by Bowl America Incorporated: the leaders in all things bowling. No, they didn't really sponsor this but it's a weird company. This weeks game is Line Simulator, a game in which you take on the role of the 7th person in line to buy a Playstation 4. The premise is simple, make it to the front of the line, how you accomplish that is just going to have to be a surprise.

I got a sneak peak behind the scenes at the Line Simulator offices and they are working are on some breakthrough games including, Stuck in Traffic, Working at the DMV, Long Haul Trucker, and Stamp Collector.

The link to the game is Here. Don't have too much fun.

11 comments:

  1. hahah this looks so retarded dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your place looks amusing

    followin your blog

    visit my place: www.yourchilltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you somehow made my life more boring... by using a video game... i don't even...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just dissolved somebody with vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... OH WHAT?! Oh.. sorry. I fell asleep because I was playing that game for a few minutes...

    Well, what an amusing game done for a silly premise. Nice find bro.

    ReplyDelete